Life at Bertera Auto Group | Enjoy The Ride.
- The folks over at Nissan have brought a new level of marketing to the table. Upon the release of their new TITAN XD Nissan had previewed images of their upcoming TITAN Warrior Concept which became a reality during the Detroit Auto Show. The pickup's new aggressive design implies the truck [...]
- The brand-new 2017 Chrysler Pacifica was just named the 2017 North American Utility of the Year by a panel of experts. We first found out during the North American International Auto Show in Detroit. Some experts are saying this is one of the most prestigious awards you can win, especially [...]
- Subaru of America recently announced their addition of the Magellan Navigation App to the Subaru STARLINK Multimedia System on the 2017 Subaru BRZ. The STARLINK system works with the customers' smartphone to deliver updated turn by turn directions as well as traffic updates to ensure you get [...]
- On December 14th we were happily joined by Make-A-Wish of Mass. and RI to help celebrate Abigail's Wish! Of course, her wish is to ride a unicorn, so how could we really resist? Much to our surprise we were joined by a few of our past Wish Kids. We had a blast packing our Outback full of toys [...]
- The GoRogue Year End Event is going on now! Enjoy some of the lowest prices of the season on our new inventory! GoRogue this December and visit one or all of our top 5 Holiday Spots. Be sure to have someone special tag along to enjoy these locations to the fullest. Don't forget to check out [...]
- October 16th marked the annual Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk! Team Bertera Chevrolet was there and ready for the three to five mile walk! Many of our friends and family have been affected by breast cancer and cancer in general which is why it is so important that we helped raise [...]
- Subaru of America recently announced that they will be stopping sales on the Subaru Crosstrek Hybrid for the 2017 model year. The Crosstrek Hybrid was actually Subaru's first hybrid to be mass produced. It's great on gas and still has all the features you have come to enjoy with Subaru [...]